CNC Machining solutions you can count on.
We deliver precision quality you can depend on. Thanks to technological advances in CNC machining, we can take a CAD model and manufacture components that are accurate to .0005”. For many of our clients, the accuracy of our manufacturing can literally mean life or death once the product goes to market. We have the expertise to develop and manufacture the precise components that are required for medical devices.
- Fourth Axis Milling
- Bar-fed CNC turning with sub-spindle and live tooling
- Programming directly from CAD models using MasterCam
- Stainless Steels
- Aluminum Alloys
- Custom Extrusions
- Daewoo Puma 230MS, Turret style, CNC Turning Center, with live tooling, sub-spindle and LNS servo bar feeder.
- Daewoo Lynx 210L, Turret style, CNC Turning Center
- Daewoo Puma 160, gang tool style, CNC Turning Center
- Two manual lathes
- Largest capability is 6” by 12”
Vertical Milling Centers
- Daewoo DMV 3016L 15 HP 12,000 RPM with 4th axis 1400 in/min X & Y rapid traverse
- Four (4) Daewoo DMV 3016L 12 HP 8000 RPM 1400 in/min X & Y rapid traverse
- Brother TC-S2A-0 Vertical Machining Center, 10,000 RPM, 1400 in/min X & Y 1900 in/min Z rapid traverse and 6000 RPM rigid tapping
- Mitsubishi MV5C Vertical Machining Center, 15 HP – 8,000 RPM, 1100 in/min X & Y rapid traverse
- Mitsubishi MV5C Vertical Machining Center w. 15 HP – 12,000 RPM, 1100 in/min X & Y rapid traverse
- Daewoo Mynx 500 Vertical Machining Center, 20HP – 8,000 RPM
- Largest capability is 20” by 40”
Our team is always excited to learn about new projects. Contact us today to get the conversation started.