KDI develops and manufactures mechanical and electro-mechanical assemblies for companies in Medical and Industrial markets. More than that, however, we’re a team of problem solvers. Customers come to us because of our reputation for creative solutions, superior quality and competitive prices. Those customers stay because of our exceptional responsiveness and flexibility, as well as our passion for optimizing product designs for manufacturability.
The breadth of our capabilities is best illustrated by past projects, which can be found in the links below. Curious about our services? Learn more >
With 50+ years of collective experience, we are a team of creative problem solvers ready to explore any project.
KDI provides clients with contract manufacturing of low-volume, precision assemblies.
What Makes KDI Projects Unique
As a Minnesota-based company with a 25,000 square foot facility, our clients know us for:
- Dependable, quality manufacturing of mechanical and electro-mechanical devices
- Supporting customers’ Product Designers with creative manufacturing solutions
- Responsiveness and flexibility
- Handling the special needs of new product manufacturing
- ISO 9001, 13485 and FDA registered
- Low to medium volume and high mix capability
- “Dock to stock” and “Just in time” shipping to customers’ distribution centers
- Depot repair and refurbishment services
Full Devices and
Senior Design Engineer Fortune 500 Medical Device Company