Green Light Simulator is a simulation device that allows surgeons to develop skills for performing laser ablation surgery
- Fast paced project – 6 months to production
- Design for Manufacture
- Full device assembly
- Developed test equipment
- Support software installation and maintenance
- Service, warehouse and distribution services
Within four months, KDI provided efficient and intelligent solutions:
- KDI identified (DFM) cost savings in cable assemblies and in the frame design.
- KDI provided consulting expertise in
- Redesigning the instrument enclosure and in selecting a supplier to provide these critical, large components.
- Managing the tooling build and qualification.
- Packaging design to ensure that the product will survive the specified packaging testing.
- Designing and selecting materials for labeling
- Sourced and procured all components and assemblies for the qualification and production builds.
- Documented the assembly and test procedures including software installation and hard drive imaging of the associated lap top computer.
- KDI proposed solutions to the specific problems that client identified
- Client was told by other contract manufacturers that it would take up to a year to bring the product to production release
- Client appreciated KDI’s knowledge and expertise regarding all aspects of the product design and manufacturing process
Questions about this project? Contact us >